Social Media Consultant
Our Social Media Consultant will help drive company success by increasing brand awareness via social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. In this role, you will:
- Develop a company wide social media strategy utilizing relevant platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Create and post social media content daily (including written posts, graphics/images and video)
- Grow our social media audience by increasing number of followers.
- Drive new client growth through targeted social media marketing campaigns
- Monitor and address 3rd party mentions of our brand on social media.
- Respond to incoming social media messages and comments
- Track and report on progress/success of company's social media efforts.
- Liaise with our company President and other staff on a regular basis
Compensation & Perks
- Work entirely from home, or from another location of your choice
- Choose your own work hours (time of day & number of hours per week)
- Expense reimbursement (where mutually agreed to)
- As an independent contractor, you'll have access to various tax breaks (as offered by the provincial and federal governments)
- Proven track record of success developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns across multiple social media platforms (especially Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube) sales experience (preferably in an HR services related industry)
- Experience working with start-ups
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-motivation and strong drive to succeed
- Home office, including personal computer, telephone line, and internet access
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and/or Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada as an independent contractor
- Can have other simultaneous employment, if you so choose, but not within the career transition industry
How to Apply
Click here to submit your resume.